Project Engineer - Dynamic Fast-Growing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
Company is a defense contractor and considered an essential businesses and exempt from current shut down/stay at home order.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions.
- With almost 35 years in business, the company has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- Located in Torrance, CA with that includes some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities you will find.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense as well as commercial industries.
- Employs 300+ of most talented people around, including many PhD level scientists and engineers.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Generous Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 40 hours of PTO immediately upon hire,10 paid holidays plus new PTO program
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Relocation assistance available
As a Project Engineer
you will lead complex, technical development related programs.
Are you passionate about working technical project and/or task leadership, and project/task scheduling/costing, and tracking? Do you also like to work with multidisciplinary engineering team in developing concepts, assist with product development/manufacturing transition, and support manufacturing/product sustainment.?
If you do then please read on, this may be the right position for you!
This position may be filled as a Project Engineer or a Sr. Project Engineer based on qualifications
Other great things you get to do:
- Provide operation management with a plan that maximizes efficiency, resources, and capacity
- Performs analyses and prepares reports to assist in ensuring programs meet or exceed schedule commitments
- Participate in the creation of software documentation for government CDRLs, from requirements to design and test
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of “Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County” (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located right on the ocean and next to Redondo Beach. This picturesque Southern California location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
Expertise in technical project engineering and/or task leadership, and project/task scheduling/costing and tracking
Technical expertise, knowledge and practice in design of electromechanical aerospace related products
Experience and ability to lead multiple projects and meet defined schedule commitments
Strong leadership qualities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Project and related MS Office tools
B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Robotics, and/or Computer Science