Work for one of the most dynamic companies in area. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
- 800 person high tech modern manufacturing company
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
The Compensation and Benefits Manager will work out of Buford facility. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing and communicating a comprehensive Compensation and Benefit program that is competitive, compliant and aligns with business objectives, as well as administering and maintaining employee records, databases and systems including the HRIS.
- Manage the job evaluation and salary analysis functions including salary survey analysis, compensation program budgeting, salary structure development and salary increases, and incentive pay program design and administration.
- Coach management in the application of company compensation policies and practices, including wage and hour, to ensure compliance with internal policy and federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Manage all benefit programs and plans including health, retirement, well-being and leave programs ensuring all programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies as well as regulatory compliance.
- Manage the annual benefits renewal and employee enrollment process. Research and analyze benefits data and trends to recommend improvements to plan provisions and employee contributions based on cost and competitiveness.
- Negotiate with and manage valued relationships with broker and vendor partners, ensuring services are delivered within agreed upon service expectations.
- Ensure effective communication efforts of policies and programs and support change management.
- Monitor government regulations and identifies changes required to plan design, documentation, communication or filings with government agencies to ensure compliance.
- Administer the Company 401(k) retirement savings plan and chair the plan committee.
- Administer leave of absence policy, including the identification and management of any ADA issues.
- Participate in annual surveys; benchmark compensation and benefit data to ensure programs and policies are competitive
- Manage employee records and data and maintain the accuracy of employee databases.
- Lead projects and collaborate with technical information systems staff to add or upgrade functionality of the enterprise HRIS and associated systems.
- Buford, GA next to beautiful Lake Lanier.
- Various tourist locations, including museums and community centers, the largest mall in the state of Georgia, the Mall of Georgia.
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Expertise of regulations, market trends, and program design including working knowledge of legislation affecting compensation and self-funded benefit programs such as ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, IRS regulations, 401(k), Section 125, FLSA, CFRA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA and other applicable federal and state tax laws and regulations.
- 5+ years’ experience of compensation and benefits management experience with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in job evaluation and salary structure development (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Exposure to compensation within the manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of a major HRIS, preferably PeopleSoft.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or similar or equivalent experience.