Electronics Controls Engineer – Growing Aerospace Company
Work for an exciting and growing Aerospace company in Southern California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation– look what we have to offer you!
- An engineering and technology solutions company, and advanced manufacturer of machine tools for the global aerospace market.
- The Company has changed the way “Hard-Metal” Fasteners are removed from Airframe and Engine Structure by bringing a disruptive solution to the MRO Market.
- Located in Huntington Beach, CA and founded in 2005 to capitalize on our unique, patented Electro-Discharge-Machining (EDM) technology.
- Growing company nearing 20 talented engineers, technicians, sales, and support professionals.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
We are seeking an exceptional professional to serve as the company’s Electronics-Controls Engineer. As an Electronics Engineer you will support the engineering, product development and manufacturing teams with electronics and controls design expertise. The position will be based out of our Huntington Beach headquarters reporting directly to the Vice President of Engineering.
The immediate focus for this position will be a major revision of the company’s base product the E-Drill. The E-Drill is a unique application of Electro Discharge Machining (EDM) in a handheld device used for aerospace fastener removal. We are currently developing an embedded system architecture to control all aspects of the EDM process.
The ideal candidate will be a degreed engineer who is “hands on” and can guide an outside design team to provide a fully developed control system. The position will require working directly with multiple vendors during system development, identifying solutions to development challenges and defining test protocols that will ensure optimum performance in a robust and dependable control system. Additionally, various hardware and software development tasks will require direct implementation.
- Competitive pay and a great team environment
- Group medical plan, paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Living in Orange County offers residents an urban suburban mix feel with lots of shopping, coffee shops and parks.
- Located in Huntington Beach, CA in the heart of Orange County and next to the beautiful Southern California beaches and 15 minutes to John Wayne Airport (SNA) and 45 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- The location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities for everyone.
- Expertise in electronics and controls engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in electronics and controls design field.
- 3+ years of process development and testing of experimental equipment.
- Experience designing and troubleshooting circuit boards, robotics controls and writing code
- Exposure with face-to-face client/customer/vendor development and customer support.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE).