Molding Maintenance Technician – Dynamic & Innovative Manufacturer
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in area. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
*2nd and 3rd Shifts for experienced and one entry level position. Great opportunity to grow with a large international company.*
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 800 person manufacturing facility with his its US Headquarters in Lawrenceville, GA.
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
Electromechanical Molding Maintenance Technician to supports the production process at a manufacturing facility in Lawrenceville, GA. In this fast-paced environment, the Molding Maintenance Tech will support manufacturing operations and Molding department by maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and adjusting equipment for Injection, Blow, and Injection/Stretch/Blow Molding lines, including molds, molded parts assembly lines and dry toner filling equipment.
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all associates by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning equipment used in the Molding and Assembly processes.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Perform product (tooling) changeovers.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic system, circuitry, and computerized systems.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance of all Molding equipment and molded parts assembly lines, including molds, robots, conveyors, and dry toner filler, auxiliary and support equipment.
- Maintain logs and records used in recording, tracking and improving equipment overall operation, maintaining Standards of Operation and Procedures.
- Maintain proper documentation of work (Work orders, PM check sheets, part usage, etc.)
- Lawrenceville is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Expertise in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience, including A/C inverters and frequency drives, hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge and troubleshooting experience, required Technical or vocational training preferred.
- 1-3+ years technical experience in one or more of the above molding fields required
- Exposure to injection mold maintenance, troubleshooting and repair experience
- Working knowledge of PLCs
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting blueprints, maintaining manuals and engineering sketches.