Maintenance Tech-Electromechanical II (Days Rotating) - Buford, GA
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in area. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
Shift: 7 AM - 7 PM Rotating.
12-hr days rotating shift (rotating days off, a 2-2-3), 7p-7a.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician that loves getting your hands dirty troubleshooting and fixing large manufacturing equipment, rollers, high-speed equipment?
If Yes, then please read on!
In this role of Electromechanical Maintenance Technician Level II you will support the production process at a manufacturing facility in Buford, GA. Under minimal supervision, the Electromechanical Maintenance Technician will maintain manufacturing equipment, as well as troubleshoot and repair a wide range of equipment issues by relying on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all associates by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic system, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment.
- Maintain proper documentation of work (Work orders, PM check sheets, part usage, etc.)
- May perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
- May perform other tasks to support manufacturing operations as directed by manufacturing/ equipment engineers (e.g. install electrical conduits, wires, sensor, and control per manufacturing/equipment engineer's specifications)
- Buford is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 40 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 50 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Experience in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience
- 2+ years electro-mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to PLC, robotics, vision systems, hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Strong familiarity with troubleshooting and working with large manufacturing equipment, rollers, high-speed equipment
- Working knowledge computers as well as reading and interpreting blueprints, maintenance manuals, and engineering sketches.
- Technical or vocational training preferred or equivalent experience.