National Sales Director (Fully Remote) – Growing Engineering and Manufacturing Services Company
Work "Fully Remotely" for an exciting and growing Engineering and Manufacturing Services Company in Southern California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and growth opportunities. Look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Growing pneumatic conveying systems and solutions company located in Ontario, CA
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Company’s products are revolutionizing the way a multitude of companies are moving dry bulk materials.
- Founded in 1969, the company has earned it's reputation as the best source for pneumatic conveying systems and solutions for a diverse range of dry material applications during more than four decades of serving global customers with well-known brands in a broad range of industries.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Competitive pay and commission rewards
- Group medical plan, generous 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Are you looking for a new role that you can lead the sales efforts for the organization with an emphasis on growth for the company and yourself?
If that is a yes, please read on!
We are seeking an experienced Sales Director that is familiar with dry bulk material conveying solutions in diverse markets such as food, grain, coffee, dairy, chemical, plastic, nutritional and pharmaceutical. In this critical role you will be main interface with internal engineering, purchasing, and production departments by participating in various after-sale support functions.
Position is home office based and must have a home office set up to effective work from.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Support and represent corporate initiatives in specific markets, customers and applications.
- Build Market success by identifying, developing, and defining Programs and Prospects to meet the company’s sales and growth goals.
- Effectively represent the company to its customers, develop relationships with customers, aviation related associations and governmental agencies, support trade shows as required, and communicate with a range of management personnel including program influencers and decision-makers across all customer functional departments.
- Develop sales strategies and market and account plans and identify, build, and expand sales opportunities for the company's products building on our current market position.
- Develop and implement account strategies to identify, cultivate and capture medium to long-term sales opportunities in domestic markets.
- Effectively forecast customer orders and deliveries to support the company's manufacturing and financial planning.
- Have a complete understanding of the organization's sales and marketing strategies, contractual policies, and technical capabilities and can effectively represent these capabilities in the marketplace
- Develop sales strategies in diverse markets such as food, grain, coffee, dairy, chemical, plastic, nutritional and pharmaceutical.
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Expertise in sales field specifically with dry bulk material conveying industry.
- 10+ years of experience in evaluating, designing & executing a sales strategy within the food, grain, coffee, dairy, chemical, plastic, nutritional and pharmaceutical industries.
- Familiar with accurately forecasting and managing the sales for a national account focused organization.
- Experience leading nationwide sales team both internal and external/independent sales representatives.
- Proven track record of sales results while maintaining excellent internal and external customer relationships within similar industries.
- Able to travel up to 50%+ of the time.
- Possess relevant contacts and existing relationships within the dry materials handling industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business or other related field.