Payroll Supervisor – Growing Innovative Aerospace Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative privately held small business headquartered Southern California.
- Established in 1963 with almost 60 years in business, the company continues to grow by working on the most high-tech solutions for its clients.
- With a unique business model building quality product that our warfighters can depend on by supporting every branch of the US Military.
- Located in Inglewood, CA in close proximity to LAX.
- Employing over five hundred of the most talented people in the industry
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance and much more!
In this "brand new role", The Payroll Supervisor will provide support and oversight to the Company’s payroll team and processes. The successful candidate will possess a solid knowledge of payroll, internal controls, audits and process improvement for a multi-state payroll environment.
Are you someone that has a passion for payroll and numbers with a proven track record of growth throughout their career while having supervisory experience and ready for that next step in their payroll/finance career?
If yes, then please read on!!
We are looking for that exceptional team player and thrives in a fast-paced roll up your sleeve’s environment, who is also looking to make an impact. Great communicators are especially welcome!
More Things You Get To Do:
- Help establish goals and priorities within the department to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll for over two thousand employees
- Help establish and maintain policies, procedures and internal controls that ensure accuracy, labor law adherence and 100 percent regulatory compliance.
- Contribute to the development of processes that improve the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of monthly financial close
- Excellent attention to detail and
- Build, mentor and develop payroll team into service focused collaborative business partners within the organization
- Assist the Controller with high profile projects and initiatives
- Inglewood, CA is going through an unprecedented revitalization with a brand-new NFL Stadium which is home to the Los Angeles Rams and Chargers.
- Living in Inglewood offers residents an urban suburban mix feel with lots of coffee shops and parks.
- Located near the beaches of Los Angeles County and Los Angeles International Airport -LAX. The location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- Expertise with ADP Workforce for larger companies with implementation experience is a plus.
- 5+ years’ payroll experience with increasing responsibility and leadership ability in a multi-state company
- Experience with MS Office Suite of Products, especially Outlook, Excel with Pivot Table and V-Lookup experience.
- SAP (or large-scale Human Capital system) a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.