Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO) - Military Construction Experience
Work for a well-respected general contractor with a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Our most valuable resource is our people, who carry forth the company's traditions, values, and long-standing reputation for performance. We invest the time and energy to recruit, train and develop the best talent in our industry.
- Nearly half of the 100+ employees have worked at the company for more than five years. This type of mutual commitment is virtually unparalleled in the industry.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
We are hiring for a qualified Construction Site Safety and Health Officer for a construction project in Seal Beach, CA.
We are looking for qualified candidates with 5+ years military construction safety and health experience. Great pay and benefits!
- 5 years continuous experience in military construction safety and health.
- 30 Hour OSHA Construction certification within the last 3 years
- 40 Hour EM-385 1-1, 2014 training certificate
- 1st aid/CPR certification
- 500 OTI Train the trainer certification is a +
- Competent in Haz Com, Fall Protection, Aerial lifts, Activity Hazard Analysis, Scaffolds, PPE requirements, Confined Space, Ladders