Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor – High Tech Manufacturing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in area. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
Maintenance Supervisor to oversee the maintenance for all manufacturing process equipment at the production facility. In this fast-paced environment, the Maintenance Supervisor will lead three-shift maintenance team, provide technical support to team member on a variety of instrumentation and equipment, and manage all documentation relating to maintenance. The Maintenance Supervisor will also maintain a safe work environment for all employees, schedule, approve, and review maintenance work orders, and create/review/approve SOPs for maintenance of new and existing equipment.
The ideal candidate will have either Bulk material handling systems experience or
minerals and raw material transportation background or both.
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures and processes are performed safely and provide a safe work environment.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
- Complete scheduled and unscheduled work orders and preventative maintenance duties, while completing required documentation.
- Develop, review, and perform preventative maintenance and repair operating procedures for required equipment.
- Monitor maintenance KPIs and PM system reports and use these reports to initiate remedial actions to improve maintenance performance.
- Co-ordinate and plan/ schedule equipment downtime for maintenance with Production Control and Production operations
- Prepare maintenance skill up plan.
- Execute programs, oversee and/or conduct maintenance audit functions including inspecting equipment, facilities, identifying existing and potential issues, recommending corrective action and monitoring maintenance program enforcement.
- Review incoming and completed work orders and preventive maintenance slips and related reports for accuracy. Tracks and consolidates activity statistics.
- Generate activity and downtime reports for management review.
- Maintain inventory of hazardous waste products according to company standards, collect waste and arrange for shipment to environmental vendor when appropriate.
- Manage spare parts for Toner Process and Filling areas (Inventory Management, Budget, 5S etc.).
- Lawrenceville is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Expertise in industrial maintenance specifically electromechanical and automation.
- 5+ years experience supervising maintenance teams.
- BS degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with a minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing equipment maintenance with minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience required.
- Experience maintaining inventory of hazardous waste products according to company standards, collect waste and arrange for shipment to environmental vendor when appropriate.
- Experience Managing spare parts for manufacturing equipment (Inventory Management, Budget, 5S etc.).
- Must have MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills at intermediate level, along with experience in writing procedures, and creating forms, visual aids, and presentations.