Sales/Estimator - Military Veterans Wanted
Work for a dynamic power systems testing company. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable career opportunity – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- California’s Preeminent Power Systems Testing Service Company, providing technical and engineering services that will promote the safe, reliable and efficient use of electrical.
- Well Established in 1975 Power Systems Testing Company Supporting California State Wide Clients.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Seeking a Sales/Estimator to work out of the Livermore, CA Office for a California Power Systems Testing Company.
- Health & Welfare benefits – Kaiser or Anthem policies available.
- Vision and Dental Insurance.
- Life insurance of $50,000.
- Long term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Nine paid holiday days
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- 48 hours sick days upon hire
Researching and analyzing market opportunities, industry trends, competitor pricing and/or service, potential market difficulties and other information that will enable the company to market its services.
Does this sound like something you would be interested and are you someone that has good communication, interpersonal, and technical (as in computers, MS Office, etc.) skills?
Then please read on!
- Establishing, promoting/projecting the company's image in the marketplace.
- Provides management with the information and support necessary to achieve sales targets.
- Proper communication of client needs, sales projections and other planning information so that all operations can be coordinated in the best manner possible.
- Establishes relationships with contractors, subcontractors, developers, and other professionals through
- Obtain invitations to submit bids for any company services providing such bids are compatible with company objectives.
- Screen solicitation for company services to ensure they are compatible with company objectives; identifies appropriate staff and routes solicitation as warranted.
- Keep current with all sales development so that the company's resources can be accurately gauged in relation to customer needs. Presents timely reports of "backlog" to the District Manager and/or President and the local Branch Manager as a planning tool for determining staffing levels, and arranging company allocation of orders.
- Communicate the company's sales objectives, especially in regard to the suitability of work, to all staff who have client contact.
- Communicate competitive pricing information to management to ensure the enhancement of revenue generation without undue risk to the presentation of non-competitive bids on desired projects.
- Analyze accepted/rejected bids in order to assist future sales and marketing efforts.
- Regularly maintain a presence in the industry through attendance at meetings, hearings, seminars, conventions and any other forums that provide the opportunity keep abreast of industry or market developments as well as promote the company's services and reputation.
- Preparation of a sales and marketing budget and adherence to the expense targets established.
- Follow-up on all completed projects to determine the levels of client satisfaction which should be reported to the District Manager and/or President and Branch Manager. Follow-up also presents the opportunity to promote future sales.
- Set an example for, and provide training to, all staff with sales-related responsibilities to ensure that all company representatives provide a consistent image of the company and its services.
- Experience in experience in the electrical (not electronic) world, estimating, and project specifications.
- Experience with power distribution is preferred
- Current or prior experience as an electronics power technician with experience working with large electrical equipment preferred.
Great position for Military Veterans, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists