Quality Control (QC) Construction Manager
Work for one of the most well respected general contractors. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
Our most valuable resource is our people, who carry forth the company's traditions, values, and long-standing reputation for performance. We invest the time and energy to recruit, train and develop the best talent in our industry.
Nearly half of the 100+ employees have worked at the company for more than five years. This type of mutual commitment is virtually unparalleled in the industry.
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
We are hiring for an experienced construction Quality Control Manager to work on Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Yuma, AZ. Seeking experience QC Managers that have performed military construction quality control work before is highly preferred.
- 4+ years working Quality Control on military construction projects
- Possesses a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university program in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or Building Science
- With a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer or Construction Manager on similar size and type construction contracts. ($56million)
- Current state driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of valid insurance.
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain base access.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional and courteous manner in diversified situations.
- Basics skills in using various computer software, including ability to use the Windows operating system as well as common office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Procore.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Military construction experience.
- Military Aircraft Hanger Experience
- Familiarity with military-specific facility/infrastructure codes and standards, as applicable.
- Experience working on MCAS Yuma or other DoD installations preferred.
MCAS Yuma, AZ United States