On-Site Assistant Project Engineer (PE)/Project Manager (PM)
Work for one of the most well respected general contractors. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Our most valuable resource is our people, who carry forth the company's traditions, values, and long-standing reputation for performance. We invest the time and energy to recruit, train and develop the best talent in our industry.
- Nearly half of the 100+ employees have worked at the company for more than five years. This type of mutual commitment is virtually unparalleled in the industry.
- Excellent salary & benefits.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the role of Assistant Project Engineer/Project Manager to join the Pierce College (Woodland Hills, CA) construction field team. The company has several large commercial new construction projects at Pierce College and is looking for motivated applicants to join the field team. This position is on-site at Associate Level position and will be working out of the field construction trailer. Qualified candidates having experience using the construction management platform Procore is preferred, but not required. https://www.procore.com/
- You will be asked to work on Request for Information RFI’s, Submittals, Inspection Requests, Division of State Architect DSA files, Photos, As-Builts, Transmittals as well as Schedule Updates, Observations, Meeting Minutes & More.
- Detailed oriented, organized, and capable of managing various styles of electronic & physical copy paperwork.
- Assist the Project team with a variety of technical and administrative support
- Will be required to perform duties both in the construction trailer (80%) & out on the jobsite (20%).
- Be proficient in computer/electronic workflow.
Desired Skills/Technical Experience:
- Experience in managing workflow for all project documents in a construction project, from groundbreaking to closeout.
- Experience working on Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) or Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) is required.
- Experience managing various styles of electronic & physical copy paperwork;
- Experience providing technical support & coordination between the other project team members, subcontractors, design team, owners representatives.
Procore, Bluebeam Revu or Adobe Reader, Microsoft Outlook, Windows 10, Sharefile, Google chrome, Slack.
Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA United States