Position: Oracle Fusion Architect - ERP
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Duration: 4 Months Contract
Client is seeking an experienced Oracle Financials Cloud (ERP Cloud) Consultant with multiple cloud implementations experience, as finance functional lead consultant covering all modules of Oracle Financials Cloud. This position’s primary responsibility will be to interface with key stakeholders to gather accounting requirements, create validation scripts, coordinate system integration testing and user training & acceptance testing.
Great paying contracting opportunity!
The scope of this engagement encompasses the following tasks:
· Identify business requirements and map them to the Cloud functionality
· Provide options and recommendations for setup decisions, and identify the major considerations involved in each option
· Identify functionality gaps and build extensions for them
· Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
· Configure the Fusion Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
· Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
· Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts
· Support client with the execution of test scripts
· Validate configuration and data
· Lead migration of configuration, integrations, and extensions to Production
· Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
· Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
· Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
· Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
· Coordinate user acceptance testing
· Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders
· Clear understanding of Oracle Cloud Financials application specific workflows and configuration options
· Ability to drive results while working in a formal engagement method and process.
· Ability to take ownership of assignments and lead appropriate discovery in areas of responsibility
· State accounting and financial reporting experience
· Knowledge of GASB34 and Encumbrance Accounting
· Builds confidence and trust with clients
· Displays effective analytical skills
· Experience with excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
· Experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP and transitioning off legacy applications
· Public sector finance system implementation expertise
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science plus an additional 5 years related experience, or equivalent, for a total education/experience of 9 years.
· 10+ years of Oracle ERP experience focused on Financials modules (GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, Expenses)
· 5+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud ERP/Fusion Financials applications
· Oracle ERP Cloud Certification
· Oracle EPM experience is a plus