Quality Control (QC) Construction Manager
Work for one of the most well respected general contractors. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
Our most valuable resource is our people, who carry forth the company's traditions, values, and long-standing reputation for performance. We invest the time and energy to recruit, train and develop the best talent in our industry.
Nearly half of the 100+ employees have worked at the company for more than five years. This type of mutual commitment is virtually unparalleled in the industry.
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
We are hiring for an experienced construction Quality Control Manager to work on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA. Seeking experience QC Managers that have performed military construction quality control work and Ammunition Supply projects experience supporting the DoD or military.
- At least 5 years working Quality Control on military construction projects
- Possesses a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university, Civil Engineer
- 1 year plus experience working on Ammunition Supply projects supporting the DoD or military.
- Current state driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of valid insurance.
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain base access.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional and courteous manner in
- diversified situations.
- Basics skills in using various computer software, including ability to use the Windows
- operating system as well as common office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word
- and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Military experience.
- Familiarity with military-specific facility/infrastructure codes and standards, as applicable.
- Experience working on Military Bases or on other DoD installations.
Camp Pendleton, CA United States