Payroll Supervisor – Growing Innovative Aerospace Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative privately held small business headquartered Southern California.
- Established in 1963 with almost 60 years in business, the company continues to grow by working on the most high-tech solutions for its clients.
- With a unique business model building quality product that our warfighters can depend on by supporting every branch of the US Military.
- Located in Inglewood, CA in close proximity to LAX.
- Employing over five hundred of the most talented people in the industry
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance and much more!
The Payroll Supervisor will provide support and leadership to the Company’s payroll team and processes. The successful candidate will possess a solid knowledge of payroll, internal controls, audits and process improvement for a multi-state payroll environment. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of growth throughout their career while having supervisory experience or exempt level individual contributor role and be ready for that next step within a payroll department. Exceptional team player and thrives in a fast paced roll up your sleeve’s environment, who is also looking to make an impact. Must have a high sense of urgency and emotional intelligence, but also excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More Things You Get To Do:
- Help establish goals and priorities within the department to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll for over two thousand employees
- Help establish and maintain policies, procedures and internal controls that ensure accuracy, labor law adherence and 100 percent regulatory compliance.
- Contribute to the development of processes that improve the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of monthly financial close
- Excellent attention to detail and
- Build, mentor and develop payroll team into service focused collaborative business partners within the organization
- Assist the Controller with high profile projects and initiatives
- Inglewood, CA is going through an unprecedented revitalization with a brand-new NFL Stadium which is home to the Los Angeles Rams and Chargers.
- Living in Inglewood offers residents an urban suburban mix feel with lots of coffee shops and parks.
- Located near the beaches of Los Angeles County and Los Angeles International Airport -LAX. The location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- 5-7 years’ payroll experience with increasing responsibility and leadership ability in a multi-state company
- Solid technical skills in payroll areas – compensation, withholdings, benefits, garnishments, regulatory compliance, internal controls
- Experience with ADP Workforce, SAP (or large scale Human Capital system)
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent Excel skills with Pivot Table and V-Lookup experience
- Implementation experience is a plus
- Experience with multi-state organization
- Certified Payroll Experience
- Bachelors Degree