Payroll Administrator/Accountant – Growing Innovative Aerospace Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative privately held small business headquartered Southern California.
- Established in 1963 with almost 60 years in business, the company continues to grow by working on the most high-tech solutions for its clients.
- With a unique business model building quality product that our warfighters can depend on by supporting every branch of the US Military.
- Located in Inglewood, CA in close proximity to LAX.
- Employing over five hundred of the most talented people in the industry
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance and much more!
As the new Payroll Administrator/Accountant you will support the day-to-day operations of the Payroll for the company within the Finance Department and under the direction of the Controller. You will be interacting daily with employees that have questions about payroll related issues. So, you must have great communication skills and love taking care of fellow employees. Must be experienced in ADP Payroll/ADP Workforce as well as SAP. Dealing with company payroll you must have. Having great Excel skills is critical because you will be inputting numbers into spreadsheets and having lots of experience with Vlookups is also important. Be familiar with 401K and other employee benefits as well as associated rules, regulations and laws associated with payroll. You will be given a significant amount of responsibility and a very high integrity individual is what we are seeking.
- Inglewood, CA is going through an unprecedented revitalization with a brand-new NFL Stadium which is home to the Los Angeles Rams and Chargers.
- Living in Inglewood offers residents an urban suburban mix feel with lots of coffee shops and parks.
- Located near the beaches of Los Angeles County and Los Angeles International Airport -LAX. The location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- 5 + years of experience in Payroll with small to medium sized company
- Expertise in ADP Payroll
- Expertise with SAP
- Employee facing payroll experience
- Extremely trustworthy
- Exposure to Aerospace/Defense Industry
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise with Excel, Vlookups, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or similar discipline.