Telecommunications Operations Specialist with TS / SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Join the team of a growing Veteran Owned Small Business that provides critical support to the US Government. Where the mission and comradery are more than just slogans.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Company is a Virginia based; veteran owned small business.
- A Diverse Team that are all individually masters of their craft and come from highly respected career fields.
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a growing company with excellent benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (includes vacation, sick and personal)
- 401K with a 6% employer match, 100% vested immediately
- Health Care coverage provided to you and your family. Premium paid by Company
- Dental & Vision coverage provided to you and your family. Premium paid by Company
- Employee Life AD&D $100,000 policy provided
- Voluntary Life option to purchase additional Life insurance for yourself or even purchase an amount for your spouse or children
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Will & Legal Document Center
Seeking a Telecom Operations Specialist to work out on site at a US Government Agency in Northern, VA to provide Satellite voice/data, landline, telephone, secure and non-secure voice troubleshooting/support to the Sponsor and various government agencies. Supports an Operations Center environment with a focus on incident and event management. Responsible for operations, technical and security support for 24-hour Crisis Communications. Operate, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot/isolate fault in various communications equipment including; routers, switches, servers, leased line, cryptographic and UHF equipment. Develop and maintain network and system monitoring tools for global communications equities. Use data analytics and data science tools to innovate best practices for situational awareness and predictive monitoring of globally deployed systems. Maintain integrity of multiple high speed data links. On occasion, provide VIP communications support to senior government officials. THIS IS A SHIFT POSITION.
*GREAT PAY WITH A GREAT COMPANY. Supporting a government client on a long term multi-year contract.
- 3+ years relevant Experience
- Experience providing support on a 24/7 rotational, in all areas of the telecommunications spectrum.
- Knowledge of operations, technical and security of a 24/7 Crisis Communications Facility
- Knowledge of telecommunications software/hardware and monitoring systems
- Familiarity with various communications equipment to include switches, routers, servers, STE, IDNX, leased line, cryptographic and UHF radio equipment.
- Ability to maintain integrity of multiple high-speed data links
- Experience providing VIP communications support to senior government officials
- Ability to handle multiple tasks during emergency situations.
- Systems Operations Center / Network Operations Center experience
- Functional experience working with network and data analytics tools such as SPLUNK, Riverbed, StealthWatch, Network Node Manager and HP OpenView.
- Data Science technology, strategies, methods and applications.
- Incident and event management experience
- Rotational schedule experience
- Familiarity with Agency Communications Protocols
- Ability to travel internationally / Experience traveling OCONUS
- Experience supporting executive-level Staff Officers