Field Engineer – TISO Telecommunications Specialist w/ TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Join the team of a growing Veteran Owned Small Business that provides critical support to the US Government. Where the mission and comradery are more than just slogans.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Company is a Virginia based; veteran owned small business.
- A Diverse Team that are all individually masters of their craft and come from highly respected career fields.
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a growing company with excellent benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (includes vacation, sick and personal)
- 401K with a 6% employer match, 100% vested immediately
- Health Care coverage provided to you and your family. Premium paid by Company
- Dental & Vision coverage provided to you and your family. Premium paid by Company
- Employee Life AD&D $100,000 policy provided
- Voluntary Life option to purchase additional Life insurance for yourself or even purchase an amount for your spouse or children
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Will & Legal Document Center
Seeking experienced Field Engineers must maintain a strong awareness of technical equipment; be able to apply the Sponsor’s project management model for development and installation efforts; and provide build, testing, analysis, deployment, and troubleshooting/lifecycle support for innovative hardware/software/ network systems and applications.
Support includes procurement of required equipment or components to support build-out of communications systems; uncrating, set-up and build-out of new equipment. Hardware and software configuration and customization of packages, system integration and testing of built packages, pack-out and shipment of the completed packages. System integration and testing of built packages, preparation of customer system documentation, conducting site surveys as needed prior to installation, drawings of rack elevations, training of onsite customer personnel on installed packages, test, inspection, verification of all customer communications systems ensuring compliance with COMSEC policies and procedures and project management requirements.
Travel: CONUS up to 10% and OCONUS up to 40% including hazard areas as required.
Pay: $150-$160,000 Annually based on experience.
- 8+ years of experience building, configuring, supporting and deploying tactical packages to the field. Placing orders for required equipment or components to support build-out of tactical communications packages under customer procurement efforts.
- Experience and Education, B.S. in Computer Science or Related Fields plus 8 years of work related experience. Doctorate & 4 yrs., Masters & 6 yrs., Associate & 10 yrs., High School & 12 yrs.
- Knowledge of SIGINT collection equipment and experience with installation.
- Knowledge with wireless technologies to include GSM/CDMA.
- Strong background in Microsoft Systems Engineering and providing support to those systems.
- Strong recent experience in Windows platform operating system and Microsoft applications including Windows 10 and Server 2012 / 2016 suite.
- Knowledge of virtualization products with a focus on Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of TCIP/IP routing and use of secure scripts.
- Experience providing Tier 3 Support to technical systems.
- Experience configuring, installing and maintaining network multi-layer switches, routers, firewalls, workstations, satellite, and secure communications
- Experience installing and terminating fiber optics and Ethernet cables
- Experience with McAfee product suite.
- Experience conducting site surveys prior to installation activities.
- Ability to interpret drawings of rack elevations, system component front and back views, wiring interconnect diagrams, wire lists, and networks
- Possess knowledge and ability to provide training to onsite personnel on developed and installed packages
- Ability to test, inspect and verify all customer tactical communications systems ensuring compliance with COMSEC policies and procedures and project management requirements.
- Demonstrated strong performance as a technical leader working in a multi-contractor, on-site and virtual environment
- Demonstrated capacity to understand and communicate technical ideas, concepts, and thoughts across multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in fast pace, high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Experience working in Customer OCONUS environments
- Experience working in and supporting an Operations Center.
- Experience performing site surveys for systems installations, infrastructure and power requirements
- Experience providing technical training for both foreign and domestic audiences
- Technical Certifications: MCSE and/or CCIE
- Working knowledge of VMWare and ESXi.
- Previous experience with storage devices including NetApp.
- Working knowledge CSFC technologies and methodologies
- Current experience in the Sponsor’s classified and unclassified distributed work environment architectures and systems.
- Secure remote mobile computing.