Manufacturing Process Engineer II – Dynamic High-Tech Manufacturer
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in manufacturing. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 800 person manufacturing facility with his its US Headquarters in Lawrenceville, GA.
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
As a Process Engineer II, you will be given the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills in a fast-paced, safety-conscious manufacturing environment in the Company’s Toner Department in Lawrenceville, GA. In this vital role as a Process Engineer II, you will be responsible for performing routine engineering assignments to develop, test, implement, and document manufacturing processes and methods required in the manufacture of new and existing parts and/or products in accordance with product specifications, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Develops, tests, implements and documents a variety of routine to moderately complex operational sequences and processes in the manufacture of new and existing parts and/or products.
- Estimates manufacturing costs, process time and manpower requirements.
- Focus on continuous improvement opportunities, cost reduction and fast corrective actions. Consolidates, documents and presents results for review.
- Troubleshoots a variety of routine to moderately complex production problems involving manufacturing processes.
- Investigates and determines the root cause of failures and problems.
- Recommends countermeasures or changes in processing methods.
- Conducts routine to moderately complex engineering trials and production process evaluations for manufacturing operations.
- Analyzes production data and identifies trends, problems, and opportunities for improvement.
- Recommends process adjustments to improve product quality and manufacturing efficiency and reduce material and manpower costs.
- Creates, writes, and modifies work process procedures.
- Conducts research, compiles data and prepares reports.
- Prepares and delivers presentations.
- Prepares training materials and trains key production employees and production supervisors on new work procedures and manufacturing processes.
- May design simple to moderately complex jigs and fixtures used in a small production project or portion of a larger project.
- Lawrenceville is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- 2-4 + years of experience in manufacturing engineering and hands on experience with lean manufacturing knowledge.
- Working knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology to the production of various products, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
- Strategic problem solving, root cause analysis and cause prevention.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, models, technical plans and drawings.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-direction in planning, organizing, documenting and solving problems.
- Proven ability to simultaneously and independently manage multiple tasks, cross-functional projects to completion and work with cross-functional teams and all levels staff members.
- Intermediate skills in Office 365, MS Project and other application software used in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering.
- Ability to work occasional over-time.