Senior Software Engineer (Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence) - Dynamic Fast Growing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions.
- With almost 35 years in business, the company has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- Located in Torrance, CA with that includes some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities you will find.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense as well as commercial industries.
- Employs 300+ of most talented people around, including many PhD level scientists and engineers.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer- Machine Learning/AI
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Generous Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 40 hours of PTO immediately upon hire,10 paid holidays plus new PTO program
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Relocation assistance available
responsible for leading the development of end to end network models involving the creation of exciting new AI focused product. Development of software for machine learning, deep learning and computer vision related projects. For the right candidate this position may be upgraded to a Senior Staff Software Engineer based on your qualifications.
So… if you have a strong software background, and passion to work on neural frameworks/libraries and love software engineering, especially dealing with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence then please read on!
More great opportunities to excel:
- Be involved with application software development for machine-learning, deep learning, avionics, and computer vision projects
- Train, evaluate and debug machine-learning models
- Participate in building high quality machine-learning datasets
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of “Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County” (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located right on the ocean and next to Redondo Beach. This picturesque Southern California location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
Location: Torrance, CA
Keywords: AI, artificial intelligence, neural networks, adaptive neural networks, image recognition, convolutional neural networks (CNNs), avionics, graphics
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).
- 5+ years of experience in software development using C++ and/or Python
- Experience in design, development and testing for application software based on libraries such as OpenCV, TensorFlow or similar packages.
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, neural networks, adaptive neural networks, analytics, image recognition, convolutional neural networks (CNNs).
- Experience in technical writing to produce software documentation
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Knowledge of computer graphics, GPU, and OpenGL
- Bachelor's Degree and equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a related field.