Quality Control (QC) Construction Manager
Work for one of the most well respected general contractors. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
- Our most valuable resource is our people, who carry forth the company's traditions, values, and long-standing reputation for performance. We invest the time and energy to recruit, train and develop the best talent in our industry.
- Nearly half of the 100+ employees have worked at the company for more than five years. This type of mutual commitment is virtually unparalleled in the industry.
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Seeking an experience construction Quality Control candidate to work on a large scale vertical design to build project at Pierce College. We are looking for a candidate that is currently or has previously performed construction quality control on similar size and type construction contracts of at least $50 million.
- At least 5-10 years working Quality Control on construction projects
- Possesses a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university program in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or Building Science
- With a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Construction on similar size and type construction contracts of at least $50 million in size and scope.
- QC experience working with Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) or Los Angeles Community College District construction (LACCD). (preferred but not required)
- Current state driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of valid insurance.
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional and courteous manner in diversified situations.
- Basics skills in using various computer software, including ability to use the Windows operating system as well as common office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Procore.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
6201 Winnetka Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Full-Time/Regular with excellent benefits