Maintenance Tech-Electromechanical II/III
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in area. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
Electromechanical Maintenance Technician to supports the production process at a manufacturing facility in Lawrenceville, GA. Under minimal supervision, the Electromechanical Maintenance Technician will maintain manufacturing equipment, as well as troubleshoot and repair a wide range of equipment issues by relying on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all associates by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic system, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment.
- Maintain proper documentation of work (Work orders, PM check sheets, part usage, etc.)
- May perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
- May perform other tasks to support manufacturing operations as directed by manufacturing/ equipment engineers (e.g. install electrical conduits, wires, sensor, and control per manufacturing/equipment engineer's specifications)
- Lawrenceville is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Experience in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience
- 2+ years electro-mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to PLC, robotics, vision systems, hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Working knowledge computers as well as reading and interpreting blueprints, maintenance manuals, and engineering sketches.
- Technical or vocational training preferred or equivalent experience.