Electromechanical Engineering Technician
M-F Day Shift/Full-Time.
The Patriot Group is looking for a Electromechanical Engineering Technician to support the production process in our Toner Operations Group in Lawrenceville, GA manufacturing facility. Working closely with the engineering staff. The Engineering Technician will perform analysis and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and improvement opportunities. The Engineering Technician will recommend possible modifications and implement approved recommendations. Company offers a casual work environment and competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K).
- Support all engineering projects
- Support production & maintenance downtime issues
- Implement equipment improvement activities
- Execute small projects
- Perform panel fabrication and part maching
- Program PLC and vision systems programming
- Provide robotics support
- Perform electrical and some mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic systems, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings. May perform routine maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment according to manual.
- Assists in the training of new employees and aides employees with questions regarding work standards.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- At least 2 years of technical education
- At least 4 years of Technical experience
- At least 2 years electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience (i.e. PLC and relay systems).
- Experience in preventative maintenance, welding, refrigeration troubleshooting helpful.
- Experience in troubleshooting basic electrical circuit systems.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9000/ISO 14000 preferred
- Knowledge of A/C inverters and frequency drives
- Hydraulic and pneumatic repair skills.