Software Engineer– Dynamic Growing Aerospace Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions.
- With almost 35 years in business and over $110Mil and annual revenue the company has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements, and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- Located in Torrance, CA with that includes some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities you will find.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense as well as commercial industries.
- Employing nearly 300 hundred of the most talented people; including many PhD level scientists and engineers around.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1 week of vacation time upon hire, 15 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Relocation assistance available
Seeking a Software Engineer in which you get to play a key role in requirements analysis, architecture and design of software (application to embedded). You will be responsible for the development of rapid proof-of-concept prototype software for demonstration at early stages of the project.
You also get to do the following:
- Programming in C/C++/Java/GUI/ Windows & Linux
- Support complex algorithm development
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of “Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County” (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located near the beaches of Los Angeles County and Orange County border opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- Experience in software development using C/C++/Java/GUI/ Windows and Linux
- Familiar with software life cycle
- Familiar with real-time operating systems - RTOS
- Exposure to technical writing to produce software documentation
- Knowledge of software testing, quality assurance and software release procedure is a plus
- Understanding of Agile software methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or a related field.