Hardware/Software Integration Lead (Avionics) - Dynamic Fast Growing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions.
- With almost 35 years in business our client has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- Located in Torrance, CA with that includes some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities you will find.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense as well as commercial industries.
- Employs < 300 talented people, including many PhD level scientists and engineers.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- A generous employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1 week of vacation time upon hire, 15 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Relocation assistance available
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Do you love Systems and Embedded Hardware? Yes, Great!
We are seeking a Hardware/ Software Integration Lead to join our growing team. You have the exciting opportunity to be responsible for the technical direction of embedded systems architecture, embedded systems design, and embedded systems testing of select avionics programs.
If this sounds awesome, please continue!
Other great things you get to do?
- Systems requirements analysis and development
- Electrical systems design
- Hardware/ Software integration
- Support of problem resolution associated with hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle
- Engage with our customers and have the responsibility of fostering and further building strong customer relationships.
- Review technical proposals and related documentation in response to customer requests.
- Project lead activities, including customer interaction, program status, schedules, presentations to customers and POC management
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of “Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County” (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located near the beaches of Los Angeles County and Orange County border opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
Ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US government requires US citizenship
- Expertise in HW/SW integration
- 5+ years of HW/SW & Aerospace industry experience
- Experience as a Project lead with similar work-related projects
- Extensive Systems and embedded HW experience
- Knowledge of embedded systems/software experience with Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS), firmware, and FPGA circuit design from conceptual stages through manufacturing is desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.