Controls Engineer II – Dynamic High-Tech Manufacturer
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in manufacturing. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 800 person manufacturing facility with his its US Headquarters in Lawrenceville, GA.
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
As a Controls Engineer 2 you will be given the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills in a fast-paced, safety-conscious manufacturing environment. In this vital role, you will be responsible for assisting higher-level engineers in the toner department with assignments to evaluate, select, order, install, set up, design modifications for, test, troubleshoot, improve the performance of, and establish maintenance procedures for manufacturing equipment.
- Evaluates, selects, orders, installs, and sets up equipment with industrial automation used in the manufacturing of chemical manufacturing (fine powder or similar products).
- Recommends equipment modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques, and production yields for existing products.
- Troubleshoots a variety of routine to moderately complex manufacturing equipment electrical and control system problems.
- Investigates and determines the root cause of equipment failures and problems and recommends countermeasures.
- Analyzes and identifies modifications that can be made to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Designs and fabricates, or arranges for external fabrication of, new and replacement parts.
- Creates, writes, and modifies preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, start up, technician qualification, and other procedures.
- Develops preventive maintenance schedules.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares reports. Prepares and delivers presentations.
- Prepares training materials and trains production and maintenance personnel on the usage and maintenance of equipment.
- Lawrenceville is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Annual Salary: $80,000-$86,000.
- 2-4+ years’ experience in manufacturing equipment engineering.
- Strong PLC (prefer Omron) and HMI programming, and Drives (Servos, VFDs).
- Strong AutoCad and/or Solid Works used in production of technical plans, blueprints, electrical layouts, drawings and wiring, and models required.
- Working knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology to the production of various products.
- Working knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, use, repair, and maintenance.
- Strong math, statistical analysis and research skills
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.