Manufacturing Supervisor – Innovative Manufacturing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in area. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
Hours From: 6:00 PM Hours To: 6:00 AM
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 800 person manufacturing facility with his its US Headquarters in Lawrenceville, GA.
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
Are you an experience manufacturing supervisor looking to work with a company with an opportunity for grown?
Yes? Please read on!
As the Manufacturing Supervisor you will support the Thermal Face Coating department in Lawrenceville, GA, to oversee the daily work activities of production operators and maintain daily production records and progress reports. In this fast-paced environment, as the Manufacturing Supervisor you will have the opportunity to organize and assign work to ensure completion safely in accordance with internally established procedures and quality standards, using good management practices in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Other great things you get to do:
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures and processes are performed safely and provide a safe work environment.
- Plan daily operations and make routine adjustments to work assignments, production processes, and equipment to meet production schedules and targets.
- Participate in the investigation of production problems and/or product quality issues, collaborating with Maintenance, Engineering and QC.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of new products into production, including monitoring process and gathering data on results.
- Supervise the work performance of hourly employees, which includes giving daily work direction, training and coaching for development, conducting performance evaluations, monitoring attendance, and administering disciplinary action as needed.
- Conduct tours of production area to provide management support for problem resolution and policy compliance, and ensure work instructions, company policies, quality and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties which include developing procedures, forms, and presentations; generating daily production and quality reports and statistics; reconciling inventory; and promoting and guiding employees' participation in Kaizen, safety circle, and 5S activities.
- Lawrenceville is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Experienced Manufacturing Supervisor
- 3+ years' supervisory experience in a continuous processing manufacturing environment
- Experience leading a team of 10+ operators
- Experience in thermal ribbon, slitting, chemical applications, paper applications and/or high-speed, continuous manufacturing operations.
- Experience with continuous improvement/process improvement teams.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing operations processes and procedures, along with attention to detail and good math skills to calculate yields, variances, material and labor costs.
- Knowledge project management and multi-tasking skills