Software Engineer (Machine Learning) - Dynamic Fast Growing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions.
- With almost 35 years in business our client has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- Located in Torrance, CA with that includes some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities you will find.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense as well as commercial industries.
- Employs several hundreds of talented people, including many PhD level scientists and engineers.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1 week of vacation time upon hire, 15 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Relocation assistance available
Software Engineer will join the company’s Integrated Systems Division and you will get to work on and develop software for machine learning, deep learning and computer vision related projects. The Software Engineer will report directly to the Director, Adaptive Computing for Integrated Systems.
Other Awesome Things
- Be involved with application software development for machine-learning, deep learning and computer vision projects
- Train, evaluate and debug machine-learning models
- Participate in building high quality machine-learning datasets
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of “Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County” (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located right on the ocean and next to Redondo Beach. This picturesque Southern California location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- Expertise in design, development and testing for application software based on libraries such as OpenCV , TensorFlow or similar packages.
- 2+ years’ experience in software development using C++ and/or Python
- Exposure to technical writing to produce software documentation
- Knowledge of or if not, have the ability to learn and work in a wide range of application domains including but not limited to machine-learning, computer vision and deep learning.
- Bachelor's Degree and equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a related field.
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).