Electromechanical Engineering Technicians
2nd, 3rd and 5:00 PM -1:30 AM Shift
We are seeking experienced Manufacturing Electromechanical Engineering Tech to support the Toner Filling Operation at our Lawrenceville, GA manufacturing facility. In the fast-paced environment, the Engineering Tech will perform analysis and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and improvement opportunities. The Engineering Tech will recommend possible modifications and implement approved recommendations.
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Support production & maintenance downtime issues
- Implement equipment improvement activities
- Execute small projects
- PLC troubleshooting (high-level troubleshooting using laptop)
- Vision system programming
- Robotics support
- Perform electrical and some mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic systems, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings. May perform routine maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment according to manual.
- Assist in the training of new employees and aide employees with questions regarding work standards
Qualified candidates will possess
- At least 2 years of technical education
- At least 4 years of Technical experience
- At least 2 years electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience (i.e. PLC and relay systems).
- Experience in troubleshooting basic electrical circuit systems.
- Knowledge of A/C inverters and frequency drives
- Hydraulic and pneumatic repair skills.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Must be available to work overtime, including some weekends