Manufacturing Technician I
Join the ranks of a fast-growing Southern California high-tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions. We are seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Technician I for our Products and Engineering Division to support production of avionics-grade military equipment in the company's AS-9100 production line. He/she will work under supervision to perform engineering work as assigned by the production supervisor. This individual will support Production with assembly and test procedures to assemble products and test these products prior to shipment to customers.
- Support Production with Soldering and general assembly
- Assist the test team with the assembly of various test assetsAssist the test team by performing ATPs as necessary
- Assist Engineering with the assembly of prototype units
- Assist Engineers and Manufacturing with producing necessary documentation
- Acquire and maintain Solder Certification per J-STD-001
- Adhere to POC AS9100 / ISO 9001 quality procedures and processes
- Prefer a minimum of an Associate’s degree in science/engineering with 1-3 years of experience in a technical or related manufacturing environment
- Proficient Soldering skills and preferably IPC certified
- Capable of following assembly drawings to perform mechanical system integration
- Capable of following Test Procedures
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- US Citizenship, must be willing to and able to obtain Security Clearance
About The Corporation:
What makes us a great place to work? We are a company of smart, curious, and driven individuals. Our culture is fast paced, diverse, and innovative. A place where people come from different backgrounds and experiences to come to do their best work.
Company offers its employees a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, life, disability, employer contributed 401k, tuition assistance, generous vacation benefits and much more. It’s not just a job. It’s a career and a path to the future. You will be part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching, and mentorship.
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).