Information Assurance Systems Engineer
Join the ranks of exciting and fast-growing Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions. We are seeking a highly motivated Information Assurance Systems Engineer to join the Corporate Operations Department in Torrance, CA.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for participating in system, hardware, and software design activities for products being developed for use in DoD environments. The candidate will lead requirements analysis activities to include requirements generation, allocation and tracking throughout the development life-cycle.
- Coordinate and participate in system and software Information Assurance (IA) activities including design, implementation and test of IA system components.
- Review information assurance requirements are met in support of security certifications for products
- Help create IA development and implementation for subsystems and products
- Interact with NSA for finalizing Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Information Assurance domain. Preferred to have demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in design, test, evaluation, analysis and certification of system, hardware, and software architecture
- Must have experience with cryptographic algorithm utilization or implementation
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Full time position in Torrance, CA. Relocation assistance available.
- Must be able ability to obtain a Security Clearance or have an active Secret Security Clearance.
About the company:
What makes this a great place to work? It's a company of smart, curious, and driven individuals. The culture is fast paced, diverse, and innovative. A place where people come from different backgrounds and experiences to come to do their best work.
Company offers its employees a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, life, disability, employer contributed 401k, tuition assistance, generous vacation benefits and much more. It’s not just a job. It’s a career and a path to the future. You will be part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching, and mentorship.
Before applying, please note:
DOD security clearance preferred. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).