Software Engineer – Heterogeneous Computing (OpenCL)
A fast-growing Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions is seeking a highly motivated and creative Software Engineer for its Mission Systems Division. The successful candidate will have a degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a related field with demonstrated experience of CUDA driver API and/or OpenCL for streaming image processing applications.
Great pay, relocation, great benefits, etc...
- Perform all phases of software development: requirements, design, implementation, verification, and release, which includes manufacturing testing and support.
- Develop C/C++ applications that utilize GPU processing techniques to hasten software throughput
- Work closely within a small development team to troubleshoot development & production environments, performance tune, and optimize reconstruction computer systems
- BS from an accredited university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant embedded Avionics or similar Safety Critical experience preferred
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Demonstrated experience with OpenCL and/or CUDA driver API
- Experience with CPU/GPU profiling and debugging tools, especially nvvp, gdb, and MSVS tools
- Experience with System On a Chip (SOC) and FPGA architecture, design, and development (VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog), associated tools (Vivado, Libero, Xilinx ISE), and IP Cores preferred
About the company:
Company offers its employees a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, life, disability, employer contributed 401k, tuition assistance, generous vacation benefits and much more. It is not just a job. It is a career and a path to the future. You will be part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching, and mentorship.
Before applying, please note:
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3). We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.