Electromechanical Maintenance Technicians Level II & III Multiple Shifts
Great opportunity with a great company, opportunity to grow and make a career at!
Day, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Pay, hourly $22-$28/hour based on experience
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
We are looking for several Electromechanical Maintenance Technicians to support the production process at a manufacturing facility in Lawrenceville, GA. Under minimal supervision, the Electromechanical Maintenance Technician will maintain manufacturing equipment, as well as troubleshoot and repair a wide range of equipment issues by relying on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
For this position, we looking for an experience technician that is highly experienced with PLCs (t/s, modification to program and some simple programming) as well as vision system or robotics experience.
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all associates by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electromechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic system circuitry and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, manuals, rough sketches or drawings. Perform routine maintenance of manufacturing equipment according to preventive maintenance procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance, maintaining prescribed maintenance schedule.
- Maintain logs and records indicating malfunctions.
- Perform equipment modifications or other tasks to support manufacturing operations as directed by manufacturing engineers (e.g. install electrical conduits, wires, sensors, and controls per manufacturing/equipment engineer's specifications).
Qualified candidates will possess:
- At least 2 years of technical education with a minimum of 2 years electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience (i.e. PLC and relay systems) in a manufacturing environment required.
- Must have experience troubleshooting electrical circuit systems along with hydraulic and pneumatic repair skills and knowledge of A/C inverters and frequency drives.
- Experience in preventive maintenance systems, welding and mill/lathe experience preferred.
- Must have basic math skills including decimals and fractions.
- Must have good English communication skills required, with the ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Basic computer skills. Experience with CMMS programs (inputting work orders, parts retrieval, etc) preferred.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9000 & ISO 14000 preferred.
AA/M/F/VETERANS/Individuals with Disabilities, EOE, Drug-Free Workplace